Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Vegas Burger Stop #2 - BurGR

**My favorite burger place in Las Vegas. Every burger I've tried has been fabulous. Fries and shake are awesome too.**

VEGAS BURGER STOP #2

Pub 1842 may be my favorite burger in town, but BurGR is my favorite burger place in town, simply put, everything here is OUTSTANDING! Not one bad thing on the menu.


Chanterelle Burger


Where do I start? So far I've tried four of the burgers and they've all hit it out of the park. My favorite is the FARM BURGER (duck breast + bacon + English sharp cheddar + fried egg). Delicious. I was hesitant at first because it was rare duck, but the duck breast comes out so tender and flavorful, it's the only way to eat it. Duck is so much better than beef or chicken.  
My second favorite is the CHANTERELLE BURGER (chanterelle mushrooms + arugula + figgy-onion jam).  t's one of the best mushroom burgers I've ever had, it is dripping with umami, 

I've also tried their American Burger burger and the Hell's Kitchen Burger burger and they were both great. I'm going to go on a limb and say that every burger here tastes fantastic. I can't wait to try them all.  


Truffle Parmesan Fries


Of course I have to rave about their thick cut fries. I'm in love with these fries, they're thick and they have a crisp outside and a nice soft inside. Chips (as they would call them in England) would be a better description than french fries, which are usually skinnier and more crispy. I had the Truffle Parmesan Fries, topped with Parmesan, truffle salt and truffle aioli and they were the best. A must have whenever I eat here.  


Shake #1


I've also tried their Shake #1 ( caramel pudding + chocolate shake+ toffee cookie). It was decadent and delicious. Great if you have a sweet tooth but it was a bit overkill for me, especially with the burger and fries.

Overall I was impressed with this place. Gordon Ramsey may be one mean, cranky bastard but he knows his burgers! Highly recommend!

BurGR Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin